Evening lovely people! I’m reaaally looking forward to the end of the week, how about you guys? Anyway, here’s some pretty to start the weekend as we mean to go on!
- Elena’s perfect boxy top proves that sometimes less really is more…
- Literally ALL the floral maxis over here – you can’t miss how cute this is, it’s sooo cute.
- Danielle wears short shorts over at Sewing & Cocktails, and they’re pretty awesome!
- I always feel like I’m the kind of person who would sew stuff for their loved ones, but history contradicts. Meg’s fella is somewhat luckier than mine in this respect, and has a classic new shirt to prove it… Paul, meanwhile, has been waiting about 2 years for some elbow patches on his jacket.
- Barbara’s cherry-blossom kimono looks cosy and cute, which is basically #lifegoal number 1. I’m also quite into the somewhat distracting background…
- Tasha’s 50s-style pedal pushers… That in-pocket zip… Droool…
- I’ve seen quite a few versions of the new Redy to Sew pattern, the Jazz jumpsuit/dress. They’ve all been pretty sweet (check out Shauni’s here), this this seems like a really versatile summer pattern! Options are good.
- Don’t you just want a planked wall somewhere? I do…
- Making your own shoes is officially the thing. And with I Can Make Shoes, it seems like there’s hope for those of us who don’t live in London, or who just can’t be bothered to leave the house ;). Would you be tempted to make your own shoes? I do find it hard to find shoes within my budget that go with my wardrobe, but also I don’t need any more shoes, because I’m still trying to wear out a pair of flip-flops I’ve worn every summer since I was 15. Why won’t they die?
Have a great weekend!